St. Paul's UCC Building Usage Policy and Reservation Form
- Members of the church are permitted to use the church building for social functions and family gatherings. The date and time for such functions must be cleared with the church secretary so as not to conflict with any church activity.
- Members of the church are encouraged to make a $30 donation. Non members (and inactive members) will be required to pay $50 for the use of the church building or any of its rooms.
- Requests for the use of our facilities for unusual or extraordinary purposes, or requests which conflict with other activities of the church must be acted upon by the church Council.
- All those who use our church facilities for social functions and family gatherings are responsible for their guests' behavior and are responsible for clean-up following the activity. All tables, chairs or other furnishings should be returned to their proper place following the activity. If premises are not restored to acceptable conditions, a cleaning fee will be assessed by the custodian commensurate with time required to restore and clean them.
- For funeral luncheons church members are expected to offer a donation to the church using their discretion to determine the amount. In cases where both the deceased and the surviving family are non-members, the family will be expected to offer the church a $100 donation to the church for use of the building. This does not include the actual cost of the luncheon.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on church premises.
If you agree to this policy and would like to use the Building for an event please fill out one of the following:
Please mail all paper submissions to:
St. Paul's UCC
PO Box 336
Trexlertown, PA 18087